WE HAVE MOVED TO HEARTHANDMADE.CO.UK

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Polka Dot Love Wall Stickers | Product To Brighten Your Walls

Todays post is all about polka dot wall stickers!


I am soooo crazy about these fabulous polka dot wall stickers! I love them! I don't know where I would put them to be honest or how they would look in my home but I love them all the same ^_^ 



Displayed beautifully here on the Fjeldborg Blog! I really want that light shade too for my living room but they're hard to source and I don't know if I could be bothered making one :p 



Woo happy valentines day folks, I almost forgot :p I want these stickers! They're called POLKAlove by Umlaute Design. You can view the link here. (From Denmark, of course) 










Lots of love Claire xo
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...